Popular Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am sick and obnoxious...but I am a MAN..so tolerate me!!

Yes, I am an absolute supporter of Men...and I am no feminist in a cotton Lungi fighting for Woman rights, but it appals me , when I hear, certain Men trying to pin a woman down...with some cheeks to blur out "I am a man...men are obnoxious....and I can say whatever Bull crap I want to..but you are a woman , you should listen quietly and tolerate..." yes friends, it did happen with me...today morning...when an obnoxious MAN..! picked up a fight for no rhyme or reasons and parked his car behind mine, threatening me to watch out for consequences...

I ask you all ...all men and women out there..!! would you listen to that crap and take it , and then silently surrender...well guess what I didn't and that did make the man realise he wasn't getting any chances to throw his weight around...sadly people still criticized me for not doing the right thing saying (we know he is wrong ,but tum ek aurat ho , aur yeh mat bhulo ke admi admi hota hai)

all i question is ...Is a MAN only a MAN...or is a HUMAN first...rather HUMANE...

I guess I made my point...


No comments:

Post a Comment