Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Once a Teacher, always a Teacher

Celebrated as the Birthday of the Great Dr.Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan...Teachers day brings back to me memories of my favourite teacher, I cherish my teacher's , respect and honour them deeply, and somewhere i owe my success to them to a great extent...

I still remember the smile on my teacher's face , in school, when i handed over a handmade card to her, stating Happy teacher's Day...tears rolled down her smiling face, it wasn't a great gift but was a small gesture that reminded her of how special she was for me..!Today when my students give me cards and flowers I could feel the same warmth and understand how does it feel to be loved (in a very true and purest of forms)..!!

I rubbish the statement that students don't honour their teacher anymore, and I stand strongly against this since my students prove it wrong every year, by doing something absolutely amazing..(as they organised this grand event for me)...the feeling is heart warming, its these occasions when you smile to yourself and be happy about the fact that you chose to be a Teacher out of every other profession in this world..!

Being a teacher is not just a matter of pride, its the most beautiful gift of God to all those who get the title of TEACHER (in bold letters, this time..!!)

3 comments:

  1. when it comes to writing, you are gifted m'dam !

    :) Waiting for next post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. god bless you dear, thankyou for such a sweet complement am honored

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wana say...keep posting....

    ReplyDelete